The Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts
April 7, 2011 – May 1, 2011
XPN Free At Noon is on the road in April. Beginning April 8, you can find us on Broad Street at the Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts (PIFA) with performances and live broadcasts in the Commonwealth Plaza at the Kimmel Center. RSVP will be required.
The Kimmel Center will open to the public at 10:00am. XPN Host, Mike Vasilikos, broadcasts live from 10:00am to 2:00pm Friday, so be sure to stop by early to say hi! The concert begins promptly at noon.
- April 8 XPN Free At Noon Featuring Terry Adams & The New NRBQ
- April 15 XPN Free At Noon Featuring Eilen Jewell
- April 22 XPN Free At Noon Featuring The Low Anthem
- April 29 XPN Free At Noon Featuring Duncan Sheik - RSVP
XPN Free At Noon Made Possible by Support from XPN Members, and Comcast.
WXPN Wednesday Nights at the Kimmel CenterLive music performances all month long, and we wrap up each Wednesday night with an XPN DJ set. Come early and catch Afternoon Host Dan Reed broadcasting live from 4:00pm to 7:00pm.
John Wesley Harding
w/ Cheers Elephant
First 20 people who come to our table wearing their XPN gear get a prize!
PIFA Street Fair - Saturday, April 30, 2011
The fun starts at 11:00am and goes through 8:30pm (on Broad Street, from Chestnut to Lombard Street). Join us for a live remote broadcast with XPN Host Dan Gutierrez from 2:00-5:00pm. And, Helen Leicht has booked some great local musicians to perform at the WXPN tent! No RSVP necessary! Featuring...
- 12:30pm–12:45pm - Dante Bucci
- 1:30pm- 1:45pm - Deb Callahan w/ Allen James
- 2:30pm- 2:45pm - Deb Callahan w/ Allen James
- 3:30pm- 3:45pm - Brad Hinton (Wissahickon Chicken Shack)
- 4:30pm- 4:45pm - Dave Hause (from The Loved Ones)