Are tickets still available for the XPoNential Festival?
Yes! Early Bird pricing has ended, but 3-Day passes are still available at the regular price online, you can purchase them at the World Cafe Live ticket office, or at the gate.
How much do tickets cost?
3-Day Go Everywhere Passes are $70 for XPN Members | $125 for General Public
Go Everywhere Passes include Lawn Admission to Susquehanna Bank Center for Lumineers/Dr. Dog/Polica on Saturday July 27 and The AmericanaramA Festival of Music with Bob Dylan/Wilco/My Morning Jacket/Ryan Bingham on Saturday, July 28.
3-Day Wiggins & Garden Passes are $55 for XPN Members | $110 for General Public
Wiggins Park 3-Day Pass does NOT include access to Susquehanna Bank Center shows.
1-Day Wiggins & Garden Pass is $25 for XPN Members | $50 for General Public. They are only available at the gate and do not include access to the Susquehanna Bank Center shows.
1-Day Kids Pass is $5 per day.
What is the difference between the two types of 3-day passes available for the XPoNential Music Festival?
The 3-Day Go Everywhere Pass is your best value. It provides you with access to all the music happening at Wiggins Park all weekend as well as lawn access to the Susquehanna Bank Center for The Lumineers/Dr.Dog/Polica show on July 27 and the AmericanaramA Festival of Music featuring Bob Dylan, Wilco, My Morning Jacket, and Ryan Bingham on July 28.
The 3-Day Wiggins and Garden Pass gives access to the music at Wiggins Park only. This is ideal for someone who purchases reserved seats for either or both of the Saturday and Sunday SBC shows.
Both passes provide access to the Camden Children's Garden on Saturday and Sunday, July 27 and 28.
What if I want to attend for just one day?
Given the popularity of our 3-day pass, tickets for one-day admission will be available at the gate only and do not include access to the Susquehanna Bank Center shows. The price for a single day ticket is $25 for XPN Members | $50 for General Public.
How do I get tickets to the Festival by becoming a Member of WXPN?
You can obtain tickets by becoming a new or renewing WXPN member. PLEDGE now and you will receive a pair of 3-day Go Everywhere Passes that includes lawn admission to THE LUMINEERS, DR. DOG, and POLIÇA show at the Susquehanna Bank Center on Saturday, July 27, and the AmericanaramA Festival of Music featuring BOB DYLAN, WILCO, MY MORNING JACKET, and RYAN BINGHAM show there on Sunday, July 28, plus WXPN membership for a year that also includes free non-alcoholic beverages and artist meet-and-greets at Wiggins Park during the XPoNential Music Festival. Pledges can be made by calling 1-800-565-WXPN or online at xpn.org.
I signed up to become a member (or renewed my membership) and got festival tickets as my "thank you" gift. How do I get my tickets?
Your tickets will be waiting for you to be picked up at the Festival Guest/Member Services tent at the main (Wiggins Park) entrance to the Festival beginning at 4:30pm on Friday, July 26th.
What is the XPoNential Music Festival and what is the connection with the shows at Susquehanna Bank Center on July 27 with Lumineers and July 28 with Bob Dylan?
The XPoNential Music Festival presented by Subaru, now in its 9th year at Wiggins Park on the Camden Waterfront, regularly features an eclectic lineup of established stars and emerging artists on two stages over three days. As we did in 2012, we're excited to expand our festival grounds into the Susquehanna Bank Center as part of the festival. Every XPoNential Music Festival 3-Day Go Everywhere Passholder will have access to the lawn area for The Lumineers/Dr. Dog show on Saturday, July 27 at Susquehanna Bank Center AND to the AmericanA Music Festival featuring Bob Dylan, Wilco, My Morning Jacket, and Ryan Bingham on July 28.
If I purchase a ticket to either of the shows at Susquehanna Bank Center on July 27 or July 28, can I get into the XPoNential Music Festival presented by Subaru?
No. For admission to the Festival, you must purchase either a 3-day Go Everywhere Pass that includes lawn seat admission to two SBC shows or a 3-Day Wiggins & Garden Pass.
Susquehanna Bank Center Shows - Tickets Still AvailableHow do I get tickets for the Lumineer/Dr. Dog show on 7/27 or the Americanarama Festival of Music on 7/28?
Reserved seats for the Lumineers are SOLD OUT. But you can still purchase general admission Lawn tickets for the Saturday night Susquehanna Bank Center show featuring the Lumineers and Dr. Dog, click here.
If you are interested in either reserved or lawn tickets for the Sunday Americanarama Festival of Music, click here for LiveNation.com, or go to Ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster Outlets or by phone at 800-745-3000. These DO NOT include access to Wiggins Park shows.
If I purchase a lawn seat ticket for one of the Susquehanna Bank Center shows and later decide to get a 3-Day Pass to the XPoNential Music Festival, can I get a refund on my lawn seat ticket or a discount on my 3-day Go Everywhere Passes?
No. Tickets to SBC shows are non-refundable and cannot be applied as credit toward the purchase of a 3-Day Pass to the XPoNential Music Festival presented by Subaru.
Do I need to buy a 3-Day Pass if I want my child to come to the festival every day with me?
Your best value for children ages 2-12 is the 1-Day Kids Pass ($5 per ticket) that is good for any one of the three days of the Festival. If you plan to bring your child all three days, then purchase three 1-Day Kids Passes.
Do I need to buy a 3-Day Go Everywhere pass for my child in order to bring them to the SBC shows?
For children ages 2-12, we offer a 1-Day Kids Pass that is good for any one of the three days of the Festival. Children who have a 1-Day Kids Pass will get access to the SBC show when accompanied by an adult 3-Day Go Everywhere Passholder.
What time do gates open at Wiggins Park on the Camden Waterfront?
Friday July 26 – Gates @ 5 pm - Show 5:30pm
Saturday July 27 – Gates @ 11:30 am - Show 12pm
Sunday July 28 – Gates @ 11:30 am - Show 12pm
Here's a list of what you may, and may not bring into the Festival:
You may bring in the following items:
- Low-back chairs permitted in designated areas
- Rain umbrellas (small, personal size only)
- Personal/non-professional cameras (no detachable lenses)
- Personal snacks
- Non-alcoholic beverages in plastic containers (SBC only allows water in plastic containers)
- Coolers (subject to inspection)
- Cell phones are allowed, but as a courtesy to artists and other patrons, we ask that you please turn your phones off during performances
The following items are prohibited:
- Glass containers of any kind
- Beach or Golf Umbrellas and Tents
- High-back chairs
- Professional cameras with detachable telescopic lenses
- Alcoholic beverages from outside the festival - (Beer and food will be available for purchase at the festival. New Jersey state law requires that you must be at least 21, and you must present valid and acceptable ID to purchase alcoholic beverages.)
- Audio and video recording devices
- Pets, except service dogs
- Illegal drugs
- Weapons of any sort (firearms, knives of any kind, explosives, etc.)
- Projectiles of any sort
- Laser pointers
Also, it may be hot! Please follow these Tips for Beating the Heat:
- Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day (even if you don't feel thirsty). Try to avoid drinks that dehydrate the body. And, if you're an XPN Member we'll have beverages available in the Members Only Area.
- Dress for the heat. Wear loose-fitting, lightweight, light-colored clothing in layers. Avoid dark colors that absorb the sun's rays.
- Wear a hat or bandana to cover your head and neck.
- Bring a wash cloth or bandana soaked in ice water to wrap around your neck.
- Wear Sunscreen. Protect yourself from sun exposure even on cloudy or hazy days. In addition to dressing for heat apply a broad-spectrum (protection against both UVA and UVB rays) sunscreen and reapply as indicated, wear eye protection (wraparound sunglasses that provide 100 percent UV ray protection) and wear a wide-brimmed hat.
- Take frequent breaks to hydrate and cool yourself. Avoid strenuous exercise during the hottest part of the day.
- We will have a couple of misting tents at the festival so make frequent visits to cool off!
Security is always a priority at every event. As they do with every festival at Wiggins Park on the Camden Waterfront, Camden County officials provide a full staff of trained security and traffic officials. EMS are present throughout the festival to attend to any medical needs. And police and fire officials are also present, and are an integral part of the overall safety and security procedures.
What’s the best way to get to the Festival?
You can view a complete listing of transportation options here.
Please note - There will be other events happening on the Camden Waterfront the weekend of the festival. We strongly urge you to take public transportation whenever possible! If you must drive, leave plenty of time to avoid the crowds. Driving directions to the Festival can be found here.
I'm not from the Philadelphia area and will need to make lodging arrangements. Do you have information on area hotels in New Jersey and Philadelphia?
For your convenience we have compiled a list of area hotels here. Please be sure to check with the hotel in advance, as this information could change.
Is re-entry to the festival possible?
Yes, you may reenter the festival after obtaining a re-entry or WXPN Member wristband for that day. Wristbands will be available within the festival grounds each day. Holders of 3-Day Festival Passes must get a new wristband each day for re-entry.
Is the Festival area handicap accessible?
Wiggins Park and SBC are handicapped accessible. There's a designated area for wheelchairs. And, wheelchair accessible port-a-potties and restrooms.
Is the Festival Held, Rain or Shine?
There are no refunds or exchanges for any tickets. The festival is an all-weather event and no refunds will be issued in the case of inclement weather.
Is there an ATM located nearby?
There is a TD Bank ATM at 501 Mickle Blvd, Camden, NJ 08102. At the office building directly across from Children's Garden.
XPN Member Area
Join us in the XPN Members-Only Area at the Festival to receive free non-alcoholoic beverages and access to Artist Meet & Greets. You will need to show your MemberCard to receive all Member Benefits including reduced ticket prices at the gate. If you've misplaced your card, first visit the "Membership Booth" located outside the Main Entrance to the Festival Area. A Volunteer can help you acquire a temporary MemberCard.
If you missed the chance to become an XPN Member prior to the Festival you can join at the Festival gates and take advantage of all the Member Benefits including reduced ticket prices.
Will I have Access to the Camden Children's Garden?
Your tickets for Saturday and Sunday include access to the Camden Children's Garden on Saturday and Sunday. All you'll need is to show your daily festival reentry or XPN Member wristband to be admitted to the Camden Children's Garden.
Once the music is over at Wiggins Park on the Camden Waterfront on Saturday and Sunday evening, how do I get over to the Susquehanna Bank Center?
- Your 3-DAY GO EVERYWHERE Pass will give you access to SBC Saturday AND Sunday, so KEEP IT with you ALL WEEKEND. Your 3-DAY GO EVERYWHERE pass will be scanned at each entry point and is valid for one (1) entry on Friday, one (1) entry on Saturday and one (1) entry on Sunday at the Wiggins Park entrance (either ferry or main gate). It will ALSO be valid for one (1) entry at the designated SBC entrance gate Saturday and one (1) entry at the designated SBC entrance gate on Sunday. Once scanned at an entry point it is no longer valid for entry on that same day.
- You MUST PRESENT YOUR PASS at the DESIGNATED SBC GATE where it will be SCANNED before you can enter the lawn area at SBC.
- You can access SBC directly from Wiggins Park. The entrance is just beyond the JerseyArts.com MARINA STAGE. Both LAWN and RESERVED SEAT TICKET HOLDERS attending the XPoNential Music Festival can use this entrance.
- The gates to SBC from Wiggins Park open at 7:00pm on Saturday and 5:00pm on Sunday. BUT there is a designated area on the SBC Lawn for WXPN ticket holders, so there is no need to miss ANY of the music at Wiggins Park!
- When the last performance ends at Wiggins Park we will need to clear the park, so please take everything with you when you head over to SBC. If you have RESERVED SEATS there will be a secure area to check your items (such as blankets, coolers, chairs, etc.).
If you have any questions about accessing Susquehanna Bank Center this weekend stop by one of the Guest Services Powered By WXPN Membership tents (See your program guide for locations).